WHAT IS IT?
Your advisor has studied your documents and your wishes in advance. During the introductory meeting, attention focuses on:
- Calculation of your maximum or desired mortgage.
- Information about the different interest rates and mortgage types.
- Calculation of gross and net monthly costs.
- Information about obtaining National Mortgage Guarantee (NHG);
- Assessing the necessity of a bridging loan;
- Assessing your risk appetite during the duration.
- Information about your personal tax consequences.
- Comparison of the main product features from different providers.
- After the meeting you will receive a written summary.
If you decide to take further steps, then we will engage our expertise at the rate agreed.
Adviser Hilco Zijlstra